Thursday, June 25, 2009

Michael Jackson


Today was a rough day in Hollywood.
Farrah Fawcett died this morning. She lost her long battle with cancer. She was 62.




Then tonight we find out that the King of Pop has died. This is so shocking that I cannot quite wrap my mind around it. I loved this man....and when I was in high school, I had posters of him up in my dorm room at Hillcrest. I know he was a bizarre individual....but the talent was unquestionable.
Chloe and Isaiah were upset that we made them stop playing video games so we could watch the coverage.
We told them that one day they would want to remember where they were when they heard that Michael Jackson had died.
He was truly iconic. Part of me is glad that he is out of his inner pain.


Lots of sadness tonight as we watched news accounts and interviews of both Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett's lives and death.



This was the poster I had in my room

No comments: