Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Writing








I wrote for hours yesterday. I was enjoying the part in the story where I was.
AND...the best part....is that Angela picked up a pen yesterday and wrote some of the most beautiful stuff. She TRULY has a gift for writing...what a gift.
I am wishing I would have written this stuff down when it was fresher in my mind.
I remember things, but I am having to work a bit harder, and am probing Angela's mind to help me remember things.
I am so excited about this book.
I have joined a writer's group which will meet once a month at the local library. The group is just beginning next month, and I feel very blessed to be working on our book at this time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sometimes hassle you for all the time you spend with your nose in that notebook, but please know that I am so delighted you're writing our story! I love your passion and admire your resourcefulness on this project... you are amazing.
A.

Kari Simonson said...

Thanks for encouragement Ang! I am excited to watch this progress.
Your support means the world to me.