Saturday, July 18, 2009

My Challenge

When I was at Lifest last weekend, one speaker, Bob Lenz talked about what was getting in the way of my relationship with God. Through the course of the talk, I realized that it was my pain getting in the way. I had allowed this situation with my children to take me over. I had gotten stuck in my own little pity party. This situation is something that God has completely under control. I need to trust him. He wants what's best for all of us. I find that I need to use that overused saying: Let Go and Let God! It is over used, but in my situation it's 100% true. I am but an empty shell, here for a greater purpose than to get so wrapped up in my own hurts. This earth is just a temporary situation.....my hope comes in eternal life. The Lord can handle my pain, my disappointments. He can even turn things around. I just need to trust in HIM!!!

No comments: