Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Quiet Time Today

Today, during my quiet time, I was thanking God for being my reason. While I was praying, it occurred to me that I really need to LIVE like HE is my reason.
I hate that so often my relationship with Jesus is just lip service.
I just read it today: Matthew 15:8 Jesus says:
These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me.
Nobody WANTS to be like this....but when I take my eyes off of Jesus, even for a little bit, I lose sight of WHAT I AM DOING!! I FORGET WHAT I AM HERE FOR!
I FORGET THE ONLY REASON I WAS PLACED ON THIS EARTH: TO TELL OTHERS ABOUT HIM!! TO LOVE MY NEIGHBOR AS MYSELF!
After 43 years...you would think I could start to get it right! If not for His AMAZING GRACE.....

SO...
Today I want to live like I KNOW HE is my reason!!!
Somebody...hold me accountable to this!!

No comments: