Tuesday, December 18, 2007

My Mini Brush with Fame


OK....back in the 1990's there was this chic named
Susan Powter.
Do you remember her?
She was the girl who kept shouting
STOP THE INSANITY!!!
I read her books.
I thought she was amazing.
Love people who speak the truth
as they see it for themselves.
I don't even care if I agree with them,
as long as they are passionate about what they believe.

SO, I stumble upon her blog.
She is intense, and at times inspiring
to those who need to lose weight.

(people like me)
I find people blogging
who are banding together to
EAT, BREATH, MOVE,THINK!
(it's her little mantra)
OK...so I post a little comment on her blog....
the results are as follows:

Kari writes:
12/17 at 05:53 PM
I so remember the last time I lost weight....

a million years ago.
You were the inspiration.
I found you again, only better this time.
Not in a book.
You are live.
Day by day.
I want it for me.



BUT....guess what.....
SHE WROTE ME BACK!!
Kari....
You got it, exactly…

Live, day by day..
And, you want it for you!
Exactly what I’ve been talking about for a long time…
Bingo!
Susan Powter

I realize she is not a real star
but people know her
Anyway....
mostly when I post stuff to my blog
it's so I can remember...for me.
She how different she looks.
She's turning 50 this month!
I liked the short hair better.

No comments: