Sunday, August 26, 2007

Psalm 55:22

My dear friend Shari, in a recent email, sent me this verse.
Psalm 55:22
Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous fall.
I have been reading it over and over this weekend. While it is super easy to take things and worry about them, it is all futile energy. What a blessing it is to have friends and family who love you. It's always essential to stop and dwell on all the blessings that you have, instead of focusing on the negatives. I have been truly blessed by so many things.
When I cast my cares on the Lord, I allow HIM to carry my burdens and problems. While they may be WAY too heavy for me to carry, He can handle them no problem. Sometimes that is the only thing that will get a person through something.
Thanks Shari for reminding me.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You keep saying you have "nothing to say" - but the truth is you really have a lot to say and you say it very well.
Peace,
L.