Saturday, November 24, 2007

Black Friday

After realizing that I would NOT be one of the first twenty people to get the laptop from Best Buy, we decided to NOT get up in the middle of the night.
On our way home from Angela's parents
we saw people already lined up outside Best Buy.
I am so sure.
We live in MINNESOTA for cats sake.
SO, we went out at 7:00 AM instead.
We had a fun time.
A few laughs.
Some serious conversations
All in all a great day.
We arrived home at 2:30 with a van fully loaded.
Only to discover that whatI bought Luke,
his dad had already bought him.
GREAT!
Now...back to the drawing board.

We have no kids this weekend.
SO...we are all about indulging ourselves.
We can do whatever we want.
Thinking of a movie
We might go check out the Home Makeover house today in Minnetonka.
It airs on Sunday.
(The house is by where I grew up.)
(IN FACT...my dear friend Lisa Martin, who I lost touch with,
lived RIGHT ACROSS THE STREET!!)
I wish I could find her again.
Does anybody have advice to find lost friends?

OK
Enough rambling.
Off for more adventures today.

PLUS...
Angela is wearing a funny shirt.
I will post it later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Lost friends...that could be a heavy discussion all on its own!
Hope you have a great weekend! Enjoy and indulge!
L.