Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanksgiving

We woke up this morning to fresh snow on the ground.


We spent the day at Angela's parents house.
There were 14 of us.




We had great fun, wonderful fellowship, good laughs and excellent music.



It was a delightful day enjoyed by all!




Seth had a nice Thanksgiving in Georgia.
He spent the day with Dave and Vicki Gross and their boys.
Dave and Vicki are Ashley's aunt and uncle.
They work for AIM.
Ashley's mom was there as was her sister, Molly!
Ash...the snow picture is for you.

Chloe and Luke went to Fargo this Thanksgiving
to be with Jon and his family.
I certainly missed my own children, but am comforted
to know that they spent this day
surrounded by people who love them.

We have so many things to be thankful for!
I am extremely thankful for many things.
One thing I am especially thankful for this year
was to spend this holdiay with Angela.
The first one we have ever spend together!!










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures - the one of you and Angela is awesome!
I'm glad to hear you had a great day!
L.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THE SNOW PICS!!! Thanks Kari!!