Thursday, November 1, 2007

They Are Here


Seth and Ashley got here this morning.
Seth has already taken off for Erskin, MN with his dad and younger siblings.
Ashley, Angela and I went out to Ruby Tuesday for dinner.
When we were there the waitress
took off one complete meal because she felt bad about
not filling up our sodas quick enough.
It was weird. We didn't complain though..
I mean it was $11 dollars.
We went to Kohl's after dinner.
I had $10 in free money to spend.
SO, I bought a long sleeve t-shirt.
It cost me $2 out of pocket.

Can I tell you how thankful I am that
tomorrow is Friday!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a deal getting a free meal. Very cute picture!
L.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that Seth and Ashley are home. I hope they have a great time visitng and reconnecting with family!!!

Mike Cross

Lori said...

Nice looking couple. Enjoy the time he is home. I miss my girls around here.