Sunday, November 4, 2007

The Weekend



We had a fun weekend.
Ashley, Ryan, Isaiah and I went to Red Robin for dinner on Friday night.
We celebrated Ashley's birthday for fun. I know her birthday isn't until December 15th, but she won't be around for her birthday.



We also went to the new Cub and got a movie out of the Redbox.
We had too much fun there. People might have thought we were a bit bizarre!







While we were there, my old friend, Michelle, tapped me on the shoulder, and said HI!!
SO, I took a picture with her. How fun to have a camera with for such an occasion.



Then, yesterday, we slept in, did some yard work, and had a big fire.



Kept the neighbor kids busy.






Then last night, we went to the Richfield High School play "To Kill a Mockingbird."
Angela's niece, Sarah, was in it.
Afterwards, we went to the DQ with John and Kathy for a little snack.





That about sums up the weekend.
Waiting for complete stories on my own children.
They are home from hunting.
I will see them tomorrow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great weekend!! It was a blast! :D

Anonymous said...

I find it interesting that when you and your family go out you always make comments like...people thought we were bizarre or people were probably glad we left...
you are a fun family who make a lot of noise!
L.

Lori said...

You're a happening kind of gal, you know that! You're always taking that brood of yours and hers doing something fun! Makes me wish my girls were around.