Sunday, March 2, 2008

Jennifer's Surprise Party


Angela, Jennifer, Me


Jennifer and Terry


All of us at the restaurant


We celebrated another birthday this weekend.
Jennifer, Angela's sister, celebrated her 40th birthday on Friday night.
Angela planned a surprise party! There were 18 of us!
I think Jennifer was surprised!
After dinner the grown up girls went back to her parent's house for
slides of the girls as little ones, conversation, presents and dessert!


I took pictures of the slides that were projected
on to the wall. Some of them turned out, some did not!


Angela on he left, Beth, her oldest sister, on the right!

We had a blast.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful that I was able to finish the HUMONGOUS margarita without falling over... just sayin! : - )

Okay now for serious... I am blessed to have family and friends who love me. It was an AWESOME night! I will remember to be thankful ALWAYS.

Jennifer (the 40 year old)