Saturday, March 22, 2008

SO EXHAUSTED!!!






I am so tired right now I can't even handle it!!
We painted from 10:00 yesterday morning....
and cleaned up at 11:30 last night!
We painted the ENTIRE day.
We only stopped to have a quick lunch of sandwich and jello.
(Angela had left-over meatloaf!) (-:

I even conquered my fears and got up on the extension ladder
and painted over the stairs.
This was a HUGE deal to me.


This morning we are so stiff we can barely move.
NOW...we have to move the fridge...
and re-roll one more time.

I am hoping this day of painting is done MUCH SOONER!!!
We are just unmotivated to start.
It looks AWESOME though!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are so proud of you guys. It looks absolutely fabulous. We can't wait to see it in person. We're so glad you posted them to your blog. The stiffness will go away :)

B & T

Anonymous said...

Cool Colors!!
L.

Unknown said...

Wow! It is going to look totally different in there! It looks great though, can't wait to see it!!