Saturday, March 15, 2008

Kim



The weirdest thing just happened to me.
I JUST sent my cousin Kim an email asking her to take pictures of Seth when she sees him tomorrow.
Seth is in New York, the Bronx to be more precise, today. He is in NYC for a missions event.
He is going to be at the Evangelical Free Church in Montvale, NJ tomorrow.
This is the church that Dave and Vicki used to be youth leaders at. This is also the church that
my East Coast cousins grew up going to,
as well as my Uncle Fred and Aunt Ellie.

SO, I send Kim an email asking her to take pictures,
not 1 minute later, my cell phone rings.

It's my cousin Kim calling to ask if there was anything
I wanted for her to give Seth, or tell

Seth, or if she should take pictures, etc.
HOW BIZARRE IS THAT????
and NO, she had not received my email.
She was just thinking of me and decided to call me.
I love when that kind of stuff hapens.
Gives me spingles.
(You know...those goosebumps that go up the back of your neck.)
Anywho...
She and her twin sister, Karin, and their families
are going to be seeing Seth and Ashley tomorrow at church.
Kim has promised to take pictures and send them to me.
SO, I should be able to post some pictures on here soon.

No comments: