Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Backstreet Boys!




On August 23rd, Chloe and I went to see the Backstreet Boys at the State Fair.
Chloe won tickets from KDWB. Winning these tickets was pretty amazing!
Not only did she win tickets to the Grandstand show, but she also won tickets to get us in to the Minnesota State Fair.
We TOTALLY rocked out at this concert. We have seen them 4 or 5 times. Kevin is no longer in the group , but it was still a GREAT concert.....and a fun day that I got to spend with just Chloe.
How fun that she chose me.
She DID tell me, however, that if any of her friends like Backstreet Boys, she would have brought them. (I'll take time with my daughter any way I can get it!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute mother and daughter pictures! It looks and sounds like you had a great time!