Saturday, September 13, 2008

Friday Night Fun

Last night we went out to Green Mill to celebrate my birthday a few days early.
We had girls night. It was Kathy, Beth, Jennifer, Angela and I. We had some seriously good grub. Then we came back to our house for conversation, coffee, chuckles, cake....and PRESENTS!!!!!!!!!
I got some great stuff: gift cards, clothes, jewelry, a purse, candle and CANDY CORN!
It was such a fun night.
We met for dinner at 6:00. At 1:00 AM everybody headed for home.
I truly cherish these people.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you had a great night!
There are many people around you who love you, Kari!
L.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry I didn't take any pictures! Like Beth with candy corn sticking out of her mouth like Dracula, or Jennifer laughing to the point of weeping, or Kathy's earring flipped the wrong way, or Queen Kari sitting on the couch with all her presents and wrapping everywhere, or the look of contentment on Angela's face as she sat in a room with all the people she loves so much.
A.