Saturday, September 27, 2008

Farmington Homecoming 2008


Last night was Farmington's Homecoming game.
I went to the game with Luke and Chloe too.
However, Chloe was meeting her friend Rachel there, so I sat with her for 25 minutes.
Luke took off with his friends as soon as we walked into the gates.
SO....LUCKILY.....I found my friend Patti and her husband Greg.
Patti and I teach together....we taught on the same team for 6 years.




I have been working in Farmington for 9 years, and this is the first football game I have ever gone to. Luke had never been either.
Luke had a blast at the game, and I had a good time too.
Next weekend is Lakeville South Homecoming...so we are going to that game too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you going to a football game. I have never been to a game either.
Some day...
L.