Monday, September 3, 2007

Bittersweet




Had a great time at the cabin over the weekend. The kids were on the boat the entire time. I was on quite a bit as well, but not as much as they were.






The weather was wonderful, and it was great to be back at the cabin. I haven't been there in a few years.
The end of summer is always bittersweet.
It's nice to get back to a routine. I think it's good for everyone to have a schedule.
BUT, it's always sad to say goodbye to the nice weather, the pool, and the lazy days of unscheduled activities.
My folks were very
hospitable, and we ate like it was our last meal....all weekend.
Thanks Mom and Dad for a great weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This sure looks like a lot of fun... wish I could have been there.

Anonymous said...

You SHOULD have been there.