Saturday, September 15, 2007

The Cross Family


We had a great time last night. We went out to dinner with our good friends, Mike and Jolyne Cross. They have four lovely children: Quentin, Miranda, Victoria and Kennedy.
There were 10 of us at dinner at Carbone's last night.
We had LOTS of pizza, and lots of laughs.
They even came back to our house afterwards for more quiet conversation. (We sent the kids to the basement!)




Yesterday was also a very fun day because my friends Lori and Lynda left a fun little birthday cake on my desk. Here is a picture of it. I love those two.
Mary, another teacher friend, brought in French Silk Pie from Bakers Square. She brought it in to share with my team at school. It was DELICIOUS! I think I will start a diet NEXT WEEK!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kari,
I giggled when I saw that our cake made it to your blog! My question to you is, but did you eat it yet?!? Hope you are having a great birthday weekend. Tell all when you come back to work Monday morning.
Kiss, kiss!
LM

Kari Simonson said...

I did eat that cake, and it was GOOD!