Monday, September 17, 2007

I May Be Dead After This



My friend Shari told me that she loves it when I put pictures on the blog.
I don't have much to say today.
BUT...it was 90 degrees here tonight.
So, I flashed back to a picture taken earlier this summer in my pool.
Angela is going to KILL ME when she sees this on here.
I will look for a bad picture of me to put on the next one.
(It shouldn't be too hard to find one!)

Went to a parenting seminar at Kenwood Trail Middle School in Lakeville tonight.
It was really good. It was put on by Dr. David Walsh. It was titled "NO. Why Kids of All Ages Need it, and Ways We Can Say It. It was very informative. I was really glad I went. NOW, if I can only put into practice what I learned.
I have this book on hold at the library. I am number 17. I'll let you know when it comes up and I can read it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i personally am glad that you chose this ugly picture of angela instead of the sunken swimsuit picture. Whew! No more camera's around the pool.

T

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you posted this photo... and I thought I was safe in my own backyard... I look like a big-eyed bug with an IQ of 2... thanx Kari.
;-)