Sunday, September 16, 2007

My Birthday


Yesterday was an awesome day.
Everybody made sure that I had the best day possible.
I woke up to cinnamon rolls and coffee.
When I got out of the shower, my car was being washed.





I went to Caribou for my free Turtle Mocha.
You get a free drink on your birthday.
I got to go to the Parade of Homes. We toured many million dollar homes in Lakeville.
They are just a bit out of my price range...but so much fun to look at.
Then, last night we picked up Ryan and Isaiah and went to Don Pablo's for dinner.
It was delicious.
We came home and Chloe and Angela treated me to a pedicure.
Then we watched The Ultimate Gift.
I got a free video rental from Hollywood Video.
I had just a wonderful day surrounded by the people I love!
41 isn't so bad!

1 comment:

Kari Simonson said...

WOW! Nice birthday! Don't you just love the freebies that come with the day? I got a few things on my day too. Very fun. . .
Lori