Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Luke


This picture is so stinking funny!
Today after school Luke's team played the team from Isaiah's school.
The teams tied 2 to 2.
Isaiah was rooting for both sides.
Angela went into the outhouse to warm up.
(Well she didn't really...but I thought that's what she said)
It was really cold out there.
Summer was here one day...
gone the next.
Then, later on, Luke went to the
Apple Valley High School Varsity Soccer game.
Luke's summer traveling team was official ball boys.
They got to shag the balls, and were announced at half time
as State Champions.
He had a blast doing that.
By the way...
this picture was taken when Luke was about 5.
The tattoo around his neck stayed on FOREVER!!
I remember scrubbing him until he was bright red
and it still didn't go away.
He looked like he had ring around the collar for weeks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting...we went to see my mother-in-law on Sunday. We brought out home movies. We looked at our family and how it's changed. Kids and how they grow...it's marvelous and depressing all at the same time.
Love this picture!!
Can I tease him about it???
L.

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed every single picture here, Kari. You are such a proud mom. I especially loved the one with Luke and the tattoo around his neck. I smile when I read about you and your kids. This is just wonderful. OK, now ATW (after the wedding, in case you were wondering!) you really must show me how to do this. I will have lots of time to sit down with you for a tutorial. Let's laugh tomorrow. It's Friday and the beginning of the weekend. Hugs and Kisses, LM